Compose and submit a 1,000+ word expository essay in one of the three following modes: example/illustrative, process analysis, or comparison-contrast.
- Use rhetorical strategies appropriate to the mode in which you’re working, as described in our Week 5 readings and lectures
- Use descriptive language when appropriate
- In the same document as the essay, include a paragraph reflecting on the process of composing it
- Which step did you find easiest?
- Which step hardest?
- What have you learned from the process of writing this essay?
- What will you do differently when writing an essay in the future?
- also use APA citing