Submit your responses to these questions. You must complete each section as a complete narrative response – not as a simple question and answer or cut and paste.
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Morbidity and Mortality Report Website.
- Click on the Weekly Report and choose a report of interest to you. Review it thoroughly
- Identify which report you choose and the content mater, then in 2-3 paragraphs, summarize your findings http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/
- Name & describe the five epidemiological determinants (other than bacteria, stress, or diet). Your original description should in your own words, and include on an example of each not used in your source.
- Research the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). found at https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/index.htm. Briefly describe (in 2-3 paragraphs) what it is, what diseases it includes, and whom it benefits.
- Define and describe in detail restorative medical care service.
- Look for examples and sources that define what is “sub-acute care” is. Choose a definition you liked, and Include the source you took your definition from. Then describe why you choose that version and provide an example of a sub-acute healthcare service that fits your definition.
- Choose an allied health profession that you are unfamiliar with. Briefly describe the occupation and the settings in which they work in 2-3 paragraphs.
Important: 1500 word requirement excluding title and reference page.