The Autobiography of Benjamin FranklinThe Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin has not been an easy book to read. Writing styles possess changed greatly since the 1700’s. Despite the cultural differences I actually learned a lot about the person and the period. Benjamin Franklin was a impressive man. Having been a printer, publisher, politician and an inventor. He was one of fifteen children in his friends and family. Because he was from such a large family he was delivered to work on a very early age. He just had a several years of school education if he started working in his fathers business. During his slow days he informed himself through books. He was not happy working in his fathers business intended for very long. Uncertain of what he wished to do, his father required him about town to introduce him to additional trades available to him. Certainly not entirely satisfied by the options available, this individual settled on the printing..
Complete a case application paper for a 23-year-old male client that has autism and goes to group therapy.
P A R T 1
1. Background information: Include the client’s demographic information including: age,gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, economic status, occupation, mental health history, medical health history, legal history, family history of mental health and medical health issues, family and social relationships, and substance use history.
2. Description of the presenting problem: Describe any physical and/or psychological symptoms related to the issues that the client is coming in for.
3. Ethical Issues: Review potential areas of ethical issues that are of concern. This section should not consist of a list of all ethical issues, but rather a thoughtful selection of the key ethical concerns related to the case being presented. Students should connect the
ethical issues with the pertinent principles and standards found in the APA Code of Ethics.
P A R T 2
1. Psychological Theory: Select a psychological orientation (examples include: psychodynamic, family systems, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, positive psychology) and provide a conceptualization of what may be going on with your client within your chosen framework.
2. Cultural Diversity Factors: Identify cultural factors influencing the presenting problem. Discuss the impact that background information (in the section above) may have on the presenting issue. Discuss cultural similarities and differences between yourself and the client. Discuss the client’s transference (or anticipated transference) and your countertransference (or anticipated countertransference).
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PDF FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS AND REFERENCING.
A written report assignment
3000 words +/- 10%
Harvard referencing to be used. Heading and sub headings to be used
Refencing that could be used is listed under some questions, if possible use referencing material from those listed or the CIPD material and other UK material.
Describe at least three interpretations (each) of the concepts of leadership and management. Describe a range of meanings attached to the concepts of leadership and management.
● For example, leadership as the capacity to influence to achieve a common goal vs management as organising and coordinating activities to achieve common goals.
● You need to underpin this with at least one theory (overall) e.g. trait theories, style theories, transactional v transformational approaches
References to be used from any of the below sources
• Scientific Theory by Frederick W. Taylor.
• Administrative Theory by Henri Fayol.
• Bureaucratic Theory by Max Weber.
• Human Relations Theory by Elton Mayo.
• Systems Theory by Ludwig von Bertalanffy.
• X&Y Theory by Douglas McGregor
Justify distinctions drawn between leadership and management. This can be in a table and written summary
• For example, the former being concerned with visioning and fostering ownership and commitment with the latter focusing on the translation of the vision into practice by organising and co-ordinating others
Reference could be used (kotter cited in daft, 2011)
Evaluate at least four different approaches for developing leaders and managers
• For example, education-based programmes, coaching and/or mentoring programmes, action learning sets, secondments, job rotations, shadowing, development/assessment centres.
Discuss the role of the L&D function in providing leadership and management development and Provide at least five examples of how the L&D function can support leadership and management development.
• For example, needs assessment, design and delivery of interventions, identifying and assessing potential leaders, advising on individual and group development and the context/ways of working in which individuals and teams work, evaluating outcomes.
Identify at least 4 indicators of success for leadership and management development programmes
• For example, individual performance evidence, effective succession, key employee retention, participant satisfaction indicators.
Provide a rationale for at least three methods to ensure the success of leadership and management development programmes.
• For example, addressing the context in which the leader/manager operates alongside the individual competency development aspects, stakeholder mapping, involving and using contributions from key stakeholders, demonstrating and communicating achievement of success indicators
1. Huawei and ZTE are two major Chinese telecommunication companies with an international brand. Identify who leads these companies, if they are state-owned or private, and where these companies are based and why they are important.
2. Identify three ethnic groups i.e. Tibetan, Uyghur, and Mongolian or another(s) of your choice in the People’s Republic of China and briefly describe who they are, where they live, and what their relationship with the Han Chinese is.
3. What is a hukou and how does it impact Chinese society and economic life?
You will need to go beyond your reading selections and conduct outside research. Use of resources like Wikipedia are permitted, but be sure to double-check and cross-reference your final responses as internet sources can be incorrect, intentionally or unintentionally.
Submit your responses as a Microsoft Word document attachment. Use single-spacing, 12pt New Times Roman font, and 1-inch margins. Individual answers should be no longer than 1/2 a page each but longer than a bullet or sentence. Please number each answer.
The background and significance (B&S) paper is a five (5) page paper in APA format (excluding title page, abstract, references and appendices) that could form the introductory section of your clinical scholarly project. The B&S will introduce a clinical problem and the clinical context that led you to identify the clinical question. You will review the relevant background literature and theory related to the problem. You will discuss the relevance of this review to a local clinical setting at the unit, organizational, metropolitan, state, national, and international levels as applicable. You will discuss the potential benefits and challenges of addressing the clinical question in the local setting, and explore the larger contextual impact related to this problem. You will include an appendix with a Matrix of your five (5) research articles.**
Please note, this paper will discuss the introductory background literature and theoretical basis related to a clinical question. The clinical problem may or may not be related to your expected clinical scholarly project for the program.
This paper does not need an Abstract page
This PAPER SHOULD FOCUS ON PROBLEM, AGAIN THIS PAPER SHOULD FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM. AM UPLOADING MY PICOT QUESTIONS WITH IT.. THIS PAPER IS TO BE WRITTEN WITH MY PICOT QUESTIONS AM UPLOADING
I HAVE ALSO UPLOADED A SAMPLE PAPER TO IT
Ethical Minute Paper 1 Instructions
The purpose of this assignment is for you to learn how to apply both the ACA Code of Ethics and your state board code of ethics to common ethical scenarios.
Your paper must be in current APA format. The body of your paper must be 1–2 pages, the abstract must be 150–250 words, and your paper must include at least 2 references. Citations for both ACA and the state code of ethics must be included as the 2 required references.
Note that the title page, abstract, and reference page do not count toward the required page length. Your paper must be well-thought-out and demonstrate critical thinking. Also, all references must be from professional sources (professional journals and professional texts; no informal websites).
Follow the link in the Module/Week 4 Reading & Study folder in order to view the video entitled: “A Helpful Receptionist.”
Divide your paper into the following headings and answer the questions:
- Did the receptionist violate the principle of confidentiality?
Applicable ACA Codes
- Which ethics codes for the ACA apply to this scenario? (Make sure to include the code numbers)
Applicable State Codes
- Which ethics codes from your state practice act apply to this scenario? (Make sure to include the code numbers)
When you have completed your paper, save it as a Microsoft Word document under your name and assignment title (Example: Doe_J_Ethical_Minute_Paper). Submit your paper via the SafeAssign draft in Module/Week 4. Wait until the link indicates that SafeAssign has analyzed your paper and prepared a report. Once the report has generated, go back to the report and evaluate it. You will notice that SafeAssign often matches on headings, titles, and references. If you see matches on entire sentences or paragraphs that are not enclosed in quotation marks, then you have unintentionally plagiarized. You will need to go back and re-write those sections in your own words.
Submit the final paper using the second SafeAssign link. If the final paper you submit contains entire sentences or paragraphs that have a high similarity index to other sources, it may indicate either unintentional or intentional plagiarism. You may be contacted by your instructor.
Ethical Minute Papers 1 and 2 Rubric
|Criteria||Levels of Achievement|
|Content 56||Advanced||Proficient||Developing||Not present|
|Identification||25 to 28 points
All relevant facts are identified. Central issues are all correctly identified and explained. Peripheral issues are identified and explained.
|23 to 24 points
Facts are identified but may not be relevant or misinterpreted. Central issues are identified but not clearly explained. Peripheral issues are not identified.
|1 to 22 points
Facts are not identified or are incorrect. Central issues are not correctly identified or clearly explained. Misunderstanding of issues related to scenario exists.
This area not included in paper.
|Application||25 to 28 points
Clearly and correctly applies appropriate ACA code(s). Clearly and correctly applies appropriate state rules/regulations.
Cites code and law sections and numbers
|23 to 24 points
Some ACA and state rules/regulations are not identified and applied or are applied incorrectly.
Some code and law sections and numbers are missing
|1 to 22 points
Neither ACA codes nor state rules/regulations are applied.
No code and law section and numbers are cited.
This area not included in paper.
|Structure 24||Advanced||Proficient||Developing||Not present|
|Mechanics||11 to 12 points
No grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors. Vocabulary is sophisticated and correct as are sentences which vary in structure and length. Writing is precise. Word choice is appropriate. Writing style is professional, objective
|9 to 10 points
Few grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors are present. A few fragments Vocabulary is used properly though sentences may be simple. Writing lacks preciseness. Word choice is adequate. Writing style is casual; may use colloquial terms or slang.
|1 to 8 points
Several grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors are present Sentence fragments frequent. Sentences are simple. Writing is somewhat unclear, unfocused and may not demonstrate economy of words. Writing style may be dramatic or biased.
Numerous spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors are present and detract from writing. Writing is unclear, unfocused and does not demonstrate economy of words. Writing style is dramatic or biased.
|APA Format Elements||11 to 12 points
Title Page, Abstract, and Reference Page are present and are properly formatted. In text citations are in current APA style. Reference page references are correctly formatted. Paper is double-spaced with 1-inch margins and written in 12 point Times New Roman font. Quotations are rarely used.
|9 to 10 points
Missing title page, abstract or reference page or a few errors in formatting of one or more. In text citations are in current APA style with few errors. Reference page references contain a few errors. Paper is double-spaced with 1-inch margins and written in 12 point Times New Roman font. Quotations are sometimes used.
|1 to 8 points
Missing two or more of title page, abstract or reference page or frequent errors in formatting of title page, abstract or title page. In text citations are in current APA style though several errors are present. Reference page references contain frequent errors. Paper is double-spaced, but margins or fonts are incorrect. Quotations are used frequently.
Cover page, Running head, and References are not included or not formatted correctly. In-text citations are not formatted correctly. Reference page references contain frequent errors. Paper is not double-spaced, margins are incorrect, or font is incorrect. Quotations are over-used.
|Total||Advanced 73 – 80||Proficient 66 – 72||Developing 1 – 65||Not present|
Michelangelo once wrote that sculpture was superior to painting because the sculptor shares in the divine power to “make man.” Leaving Michaelangelo’s “god-like” ambitions aside, to what extent do you agree or disagree with the premise that sculpture is a better medium for representations of the human form? Explain your answer.