Select three of the following questions to answer. Limit your answer length to no more than 200 words per question.
1. What are some important ways in which educational knowledge is obtained. What are the strengths and weaknesses of different sources of knowledge?
2. What are the major purposes of the review of literature?
3. What the differences between qualitative, quantitative and mixed-method approaches to research?
4. What is the major difference between qualitative and quantitative research problem statements/questions?
5. What is the difference between independent and dependent variables? How are they related?
6. What are the steps of writing a review of literature? How should the review be organized?
- Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN